As you may know, we are experiencing a global health crisis with this very contagious disease, COVID-19. In order to maintain your safety, your clients’ safety, as well as my own and my family, I am requesting the following guidelines be followed if I am to photograph your listing:
(I implore you follow these guidelines, not just for my shoot, but for any home showings during this time)
- The home is to be unoccupied during the shoot to most easily comply with the recommendations made by the CDC (social distancing).
- I will be wearing gloves while photographing the property, please do not shake my hand.
- Please encourage your clients to Clean and Disinfect their home following CDC guidelines:
- All lights, fans, lamps, etc must be turned on prior to my arrival. Toilet seats put down. Blinds/curtains already opened.
- Please remove/arrange anything that might be photographed to your liking before I arrive, as I will not be touching any personal property during the shoot.
- Please ensure that pets are kept separate.
- If anyone is sick at all, I ask that you please reschedule your shoot.
I hope to continue doing photoshoots as long as I can, but this is a rapidly developing situation. Please keep in mind that as a real estate photographer, I am going to be entering a lot of different homes. I have taken what precautions I can to reduce my part in the transmissions of anything, but I can only do so much.
Thank you for your understanding during these trying times. I hope you and your family stay safe and healthy.
(Links updated on June 19)