Thank you to all my agents who have been so understanding with the new photo shoot procedures. I know that I personally have felt much more comfortable knowing how seriously you all have taken these precautions and plan to continue providing you all amazing photos to the best of my ability!
Unfortunately, SLO county and much of California is seeing a significant spike in active cases this month, so it seemed prudent to update our policies and our commitment to them.
Over the last four months, we have learned a lot about COVID-19 transmission, most notably that people who are infected but are asymptomatic or presymptomatic play an important part in community spread. The use of face coverings by everyone can limit the release of infected droplets when talking, coughing, and/or sneezing, as well as reinforce physical distancing.”California Department of Public Health
Effective immediately, our guidelines are now requirements, and any failure to comply by either you or home occupants will result in your shoot being canceled. You may be charged a $50 rescheduling fee and mileage if applicable.
Please then review our shoot requirements (in the future you may be asked to digitally confirm that you have read and intend to comply, as well as enforce compliance with your clients, with the points on this list):
- The home is to be unoccupied during the shoot to most easily comply with the recommendations made by the CDC (social distancing).
- As required by C.A.R. in the Posted Rules for Entry, the California Department of Public Health, and recommended by the CDC, any persons present during the shoot must be wearing protective face coverings and maintain a minimum six (6) foot distance from our photographers.
- We may be wearing gloves while photographing the property, please do not shake our hands.
- Please encourage your clients to Clean and Disinfect their home following CDC guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cleaning-disinfection.html
- All lights, fans, lamps, etc must be turned on prior to my arrival. Toilet seats put down. Blinds/curtains already opened.
- Please remove/arrange anything that might be photographed to your liking before we arrive, as we will not be touching any personal property during the shoot.
- Please ensure that pets are kept separate.
- If any member of the family/business/realtor is sick at all, we ask that you please reschedule your shoot.
Thank you again for your understanding and cooperation!